A few years ago, I started reading "Pride and Prejudice", but I didn't get very far into it. I found that I didn't exactly know what was going on, and so I was not very interested. It was even harder to understand, as I didn't know what the story was.
I recently watched the 2005 movie version of "Pride and Prejudice". Seeing how the story unfolded and how the characters interacted with each other inspired me to try reading the book again. I hadn't gotten around to re-reading "Pride and Prejudice" when the Classic Novel Study assignment was assigned, but when it was, I thought that reading "Pride and Prejudice" was the perfect way to both finish my classic novel study and my own goals.
Over this blog, I will be sharing my interpretations of characters and events. I hope to introduce you to the world of clever bantering and surprising proposals, so strap on your bonnet, sharpen your wit, and prepare yourself, we're off to Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet's world of hate... Or love?
Over this blog, I will be sharing my interpretations of characters and events. I hope to introduce you to the world of clever bantering and surprising proposals, so strap on your bonnet, sharpen your wit, and prepare yourself, we're off to Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet's world of hate... Or love?
You have a little more work to do on this welcome and links list. I understand that a movie version is definitely attractive, but is it the only reason you selected this novel for study? Spend a bit more time thinking about the purpose for this assessment. Your links list needs further attention. See Claire or Catherine's blogs for samples.
ReplyDelete